It’s on the Shelves!!!

It's on the shelves!!!

Oh…my…Gosh! It’s really true…it’s really out there! My husband captured the first on-shelf sighting with his camera phone in an Archiver’s in Atlanta, GA! Jeremy, an Archiver’s employee, was super friendly and incredibly helpful…he even took time out for a photo op…Thanks Jeremy! This so made my day…

Be Sociable, Share!
Posted in creative collage. RSS 2.0 feed.

9 Responses to It’s on the Shelves!!!

1. Kaleidoscopic Kris says:

Congrats! That’s got to be a wonderful feeling :)

2. Lisa G says:

Oh Kelly,
    Congratulations, I am so super excited for you my sweet friend. I can’t wait to get my hot little hands on that beautiful work of art…Lisa

3. Sonya says:

I ordered your book from Amazon, so hopefully I will get it soon. I cant wait to read it from cover to cover.

Sonya

4. ? joleen ? says:

*here’s

5. ? joleen ? says:

I bought it, Kelly!! :) I was at my favorite scrapbook store in Claremont, CA and it caught my eye. I said, “OMG! That’s my friend, Kelly’s book! I must buy it!” :) Congratulations and hers to many sales!!

6. monicalee says:

I totally am making Tom get this for me for christmas…hmmm, maybe I will get it for him! This is just terrific!

7. PBL says:

It’s been years since I’ve gotten so excited about trying new techniques. CREATIVE COLLAGE just blew me away. I can’t wait to try everything! But, please — instructions for the cover piece. That’s what caught my eye to begin with. Thanks

8. kreativekell says:

PBL…thank you for such a wonderfully gracious compliment. I do hope you will enjoy learning the techniques as much as I had coming up with them! As for the cover art. I’d be happy to give you instructions; please leave me your email.

9. Pat says:

Hi. Kelly… Messages from PBL and Pat are the same person. I probably have at least 17 more accounts, too. Don’t know how to use this blog (I live in Washington remember. Dangerous to use blog around here.) I’m not at all sure any the messages I tried got through to you. HELP!! How do I email you? Duh!!! Pat